To cap off our BuckeyeThon Spring Launch Week, join us for Field Day on Friday, April 16th from 2-7pm on the South Oval. We are looking forward to an exciting afternoon full of games and activities including yoga, Zumba, painting, game-show challenges, and time with friends! Make memories and enjoy some time outside while supporting Nationwide Children’s Hospital in their efforts to end childhood cancer.
To be mindful of COVID-19 guidelines, we will be cleaning every hands-on activity between participants, as well as following all social distancing measures. Activity participation will be limited to the permitted gathering number.
All day activities:
- Lawn games: giant Connect4, giant horseshoes, cornhole, cup stacking, sack races, and more!
- BuckeyeThon registration and information booth open all day!
Scheduled activities on the South Oval:
- 2pm: Yoga with Anna Osborne
- To have as many people participate as possible while following guidelines, there will be four, 15-minute yoga sessions during this hour
- 5pm: ONLINE painting tutorial
- If you register for the 2021-2022 year, you will be eligible for one of 50 painting kits that contain three brushes, a piece of artists paper, and several cups with the paint you’ll need for the tutorial.
- To allow everyone to move at their own pace while painting, we have selected a pre-recorded tutorial found here:
- Painting kits will be available during Field Day at the red registration booth from 2-4:45pm!
- Please fill out this form if you will be picking up a kit:
- At pickup, we will ask to see your registration confirmation email.
- What you will need from home in addition to the supplies we provide:
- A cup of water to rinse your brush in
- A paper plate to mix colors on
- Some paper towels/a rag to dry your brush on
- 6pm: Zumba with Brian Hood
- To have as many people participate as possible while following guidelines, there will be four, 15-minute Zumba sessions during this hour