To wrap up our BuckeyeThon Spring Launch Week, join us for Field Day on Thursday, March 31st from 5-8pm on the South Oval. We are looking forward to an exciting afternoon full of games and activities including tie-dying, inflatables, lawn games, and more! Make memories and enjoy some time outside while supporting Nationwide Children’s Hospital in their efforts to end childhood cancer.
All day activities:
- Tote bags and socks will be available to tie dye during the event
- BuckeyeThon will supply all the necessary supplies in order for you to create a colorful masterpiece that you can take home.
- This activity will only be available while supplies lasts- so make sure to come early!
- An inflatable obstacle course will be open throughout the event for any competitive students to try their hand at.
- Lawn Games
- Cornhole, spike ball, giant jenga, and more will be available on the South Oval!
Scheduled activities on the South Oval:
- 4-5pm: 4 Paws!
- Come meet some of the 4 Paws pups on the South Oval!
- You will be able to learn more about 4 Paws, talk to the students who train these dogs, and play with the dogs.
- 5-6pm: Q&A with the BuckeyeThon Champion Kids!
- Join us to learn a thing or two about our Champion Kids!
- After the Q&A, feel free to stick around and play some games with the Champion Kids!