Donate your hair at the Dance Marathon!
BuckeyeThon is proud to announce that we will be partnering with Aveda Cosmetics and the Ohio State community this year to provide hair donations for the Wigs for Kids Foundation!
If you are interested in donating your hair at the 2017 Dance Marathon here are some details:
How much hair do I need to donate?
- You must be willing to donate at least 12 inches of hair to the Wigs for Kids foundation to participate
When will haircutting occur at the Dance Marathon?
- Scarlet Half: 11:00 p.m. - midnight
- Gray Half: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
What does the process look like?
- Professional hairstylists will be calling each team member into the Donation Room one at a time where the 12 inch ponytail will be donated to the Wigs for Kids foundation
Any other rules I should know?
- Hair cannot be permed, color treated, or highlighted