Be a Miracle Maker!
BuckeyeThon has a history of setting high goals and shooting for the stars. Each time we do, the Buckeye community rallies behind those goals, and each time, we achieve them. This year, we want to return the favor...
BuckeyeThon is going to help you become a Miracle Maker!
Miracle Makers are individuals who raise $1000 for the kids fighting pediatric cancer and blood disorders at Nationwide Children's Hospital. Every penny you raise will go directly to the hospital, funding research to find cures as well as programs and services to help kids like Lauren.
We know that is a big commitment, but here’s how we can help:
This year, Team Members will be offered additional fundraising resources and support, including:
- A Fundraising Handbook with proven methods for fundraising effectively
- A fundraising "coach” to guide you in fundraising and help you to achieve your potential
- Additional encouraging/helpful emails to inspire you throughout the year
Additionally, when you raise $1,000 or above as a Miracle Maker, you will receive exclusive VIP prizes, including:
- A "Miracle Maker" T-Shirt
- Recognition Slide at the Dance Marathon
- All incentives and prizes offered at previous levels of fundraising
Being a Miracle Maker is one of the greatest triumphs a Team Member can achieve.
Miracle Makers are true leaders in the BuckeyeThon movement whose efforts emulate what it means to be For The Kids and who fight for the idea that Every Kid Deserves to be a Buckeye.