What is a Morale Captain?
Morale Captains are essential to creating the fun and energetic atmosphere we hope that all our Team Members get to experience at BuckeyeThon's Dance Marathon and other signature events. You will be able to use your vibrant personality to create our annual Morale Dance, fundraise to end pediatric cancer and most importantly, keep your color team motivated throughout your shift at the Dance Marathon. Morale Captains can enjoy quality time with the BuckeyeThon Families on their color teams, as well as help to facilitate similar experiences with Team Members.
Commitment and Requirements:
- Any Team Member is eligible to apply to be a Morale Captain
- Team Members must have previously attended at least one Dance Marathon
- Raise the minimum $250 to attend the Dance Marathon
- Attend at least one other BuckeyeThon event throughout the year as a Morale Captain
- Attend all practices and retreats as appears on the application
- Weekly Practices: 1 hour
- Three Morale Retreats: 2-4 hours
Interested in Becoming a Morale Captain?
Applications are due October 4, 2017. Please e-mail Sarah Hunter-Rinderle, Morale Coordinator, at email@example.com with any questions about the Morale Captain program.